Nylund’s is Now Lexus Authorized
Dear Lexus Guests,
As your independent collision center, we know that accidents happen. When they do, we know that you need expert service you can trust.
Finding the right shop can be daunting. You need trained professionals with the unique expertise to restore a luxury vehicle, and experienced technicians who know yours in every detail. You need attentive service that helps you get back into the driver’s seat as quickly and conveniently as possible.
That’s why we are proud to announce that we are now a Lexus Authorized Collision Center (LACC). This prestigious designation means that our staff has received detailed training on your vehicle, and has the expertise to get you back on the road with the care and attention that you and your vehicle deserve.
The designation is about more than your vehicle. It means that your visit will meet the high standards you expect from Lexus. With comfortable guest areas, a clear and comprehensive explanation of any recommended work, and state-of-the-art tools, you can be confident that an LACC shares Lexus’ commitment to total customer satisfaction.
What can you expect from an authorized collision center?
- ● LACCs are regularly evaluated by Lexus to ensure the highest standards of service and customer satisfaction.
- ● Program guidelines cover everything from the first consultation to the final delivery.
- ● Our staff – including managers, estimators, repair technicians, and paint technicians – have received the latest training from Lexus.
- ● This comprehensive instruction means that we know your vehicle, as well as the parts and techniques that will restore it to the best possible condition.
- ● Lexus regularly updates their training materials so our staff can constantly update and upgrade their skills.
- ● You will receive a written estimate reflecting the best method of repairing your vehicle.
- ● You will receive regular updates throughout the repair process via your preferred method of contact.
- ● Your vehicle will receive a comprehensive final inspection before delivery.
- ● You will receive a written statement of warranty covering all parts and labor related to repairing and refinishing your vehicle.
We know you chose Lexus for a premium driving experience. When you choose a Lexus Authorized Collision Center, you are assured a premium collision repair experience – with the expertise that you need guided by the uncompromising standards that you know and trust.
If you have been involved in an auto accident or if you just want your car to look brand new again, we are Denver’s best when it comes to auto body repair, paint-matching and refinishing services. We have worked on thousands of Lexus vehicles throughout the years, and we always have Certified Lexus Auto Body staff on-site.
We understand that you have many choices when it comes to auto body repair, and your insurance company may tell you to go elsewhere, but you have the right to choose your repair shop, and we hope you go with Nylund’s Collision Center.
We look forward to becoming your trusted Denver auto body repair shop when it comes to your luxury Lexus vehicle. Please call us at 303-761-9219 to schedule a no-obligation estimate!