Crash Repair Info
Another great resource if you find yourself needing your vehicle repaired after a collision.
Brought to you by the folks that manufactured your vehicle.
Consult An Attorney
Insurance companies cannot unreasonably delay or deny paying a legitimate insurance claim, and the penalty under the law for doing so is they have to pay double damages, plus attorney fees and costs.
Insurance companies cannot engage in bad faith when processing your claim, and if they do, they can be subject to punitive damages. Common examples of unreasonable delay, denial or bad faith:
- Lowballing the estimate by omitting repairs required by the manufacturer.
- Refusing to pay claims without conducting a reasonable investigation into your claim.
- Misrepresenting material facts or policy language in denying or delaying your claim.
- Insisting that you take your vehicle to the insurance company’s “preferred provider” shops, knowing that the shop will agree with the insurance company’s lowball estimate.
- Threatening to or actually cutting off your rental car benefits under the policy until you accept their lowball offer.
Be sure to keep all relevant information, including:
- The policy and declarations page;
- All emails, text messages, or letters between you and the insurance company;
- All audio recordings of any phone calls with you and the insurance company
- All handwritten notes you made of any phone calls with the insurance company.
- Any timelines you’ve created about your claim.
If you feel an insurance company has engaged in bad faith in processing your claim, or unreasonably delayed or denied your claim, call us at 303-759-7018 for your free 30 minute consultation. If we take your case, we work on a contingency fee, which means we only get paid if we win your case.
File A Complaint With the Dept. of Insurance (CO)
The Colorado Division of Insurance (DOI) regulates the insurance industry in Colorado. They help consumers by answering their questions, investigating their complaints, and helping them to understand their insurance. They regulate and monitor the insurance companies in Colorado, as well as insurance agents, making sure everyone is following the law.
303-894-7490 / 800-930-3745 (outside the Denver Metro area) / DORA_Insurance@state.co.us
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Complaints are filed through the Consumer Portal, where you will first need to create an account using an email account and password. The portal is a secure way for consumers to submit insurance complaints and communicate with the Division of Insurance. Once the account is created, you will use the email and password to log into the Consumer Portal.
- After logging in to the Portal, you can submit your insurance complaint.
- There are several pages to complete. Know that the Division needs this information to properly investigate your complaint.
- After your complaint is successfully submitted, a “Complaint ID” will be provided and an email will be sent to you with additional information.
- You will then be given an opportunity to upload supporting documents to the Portal.
- From then on, you will have the ability to communicate directly with the Division about your complaint through the Portal.
Anytime there is any activity on your complaint that requires your attention, you will be sent an email. You must log into the portal with your email and password to access information about your complaint, including updates and the Division’s responses to your complaint.
Nylunds Collision Center Has Spirit
We've Got Spirit – Yes We Do With Halloween coming right around the corner, I thought it appropriate to remind our valued guests that here at Nylund's we absolutely have spirit… the Spirit of Extreme Customer Service! When your car goes bump in the night, or in the...
Nylund’s Collision Center Receives American Military Family Honor
Robert and Carol Grieve, owners of Nylund’s Collision Center in Englewood, CO were the proud recipients of recognition and appreciation from American Military Family (AMF), a nonprofit organization serving military families while soldiers are deployed overseas. The...
Top 10 Reasons to Call Nylund’s Collision Center
3 – experts in the front office to serve you with compassion and dedication! 0 – defects. If it’s not perfect – it’s not leaving! 3 – points of contact with you (at least) as your car moves through it’s recovery! 7 – quality checks before delivery! 6 – days a week, we...
And the winner is…
When Nylund’s Collision Center’s owners, Robert and Carol Grieve, expressed their gratitude for their customer’s support in the Denver A-List competition, they never expected the outpouring of goodwill that they received. “It was our intention to be a blessing by...
Nylund’s Collision Center Back-To-Back Winner of A-List Best Body Shop
The people have spoken. Nylund’s Collision Center in Englewood is the first-ever back to back winner of the Denver A-List Award for Best Body Shop 2012. Not only did they win Best Body Shop, but they were the most voted-for business in the entire Auto category which...
If It Doesn’t Fit – You Didn’t Get It At Nylund’s
It has been said that the ‘proof is in the pudding.’ Here at Nylund’s Collision Center, we say that the proof is in the fit. Take a close look at the reason we say: “If it’s not perfect… It’s not leaving.” Notice how the photo on the left shows the third party bumper...
Award Winning Nylund’s Collision Suprises Local Charities
Robert and Carol Grieve, owners of Nylund’s Collision Center in Englewood, Colorado are well-known for their generous charitable giving. Their support of organizations such as the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve, Quarters for Kids, St. Jude’s Hospital and...
Character Key Ingredient at Nylund’s Collision Center
In addition to providing award-winning customer service and artisan craftsmanship at Nylund’s Collision Center, we are committed to the highest standard of character and integrity from every one of our staff members. This not only translates to a positive experience...
Customer Experience is Primary at Nylund’s Collision Center
At Nylund’s Collision Center, we work hard to create an overwhelmingly positive auto body customer experience. Accidents are traumatic enough all by themselves. Recently, we had the privilege of serving a customer who then wrote us about her experience. The following...